Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Custom Holiday Wreaths





Check out these gorgeous wreaths created by my friend Lisa Willman of Anne Todd Designs in Louisville, KY. It's not too soon to think about getting your order in for next year. Lisa can be reached at annetodd1@bellsouth.net. Most wreaths are about $48 and all can be customized with your color preferences. If you saw my earlier blog post (It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas) you saw her beautiful work on my front door. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, I love the very first pic, the blue one.....absolutely stunning!

Carmen

ChezChani said...

Her work is wonderful. But why do wreaths only get one season? They deserve so much more...

KimberlyRies said...

I agree Elayne, Lisa needs to make these year round for different seasons! I think some horse themed wreaths would be great for Derby time in Kentucky.