Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Fall Favorite in Our House

A few weeks ago on a Friday night, my husband commented that Belgian waffles sounded really good for breakfast the next morning. At the same time we pointed at each other and exclaimed "pumpkin waffles!" About 30 minutes later we were on our way to Williams-Sonoma in the mall for a canister of the spiced pumpkin waffle mix.

How did we find out about this? My mom bought us this item last year and we loved the spicy pumpkin taste and the candied pecans in the mix. It is so delicious!

We timed it just right as the employee at Williams- Sonoma had not seen it yet and said they must have just received the shipment. Thank goodness they had it!

While the canister is a bit pricey at $15, it is well worth it for special fall mornings! And you can use the same mix to make pancakes.

Let me know if you try it! I think you'll like it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Pumpkin waffles (and pancakes) are my fav!! This looks good!

Mellisa said...

That sounds absolutely delicious! Even if the mix is a little pricey, it's still a better deal than breakfast out for two :)

ChezChani said...

Sounds amazing. I love pancakes and waffles. Usually I just put a little canned pumpkin in my own pancake batter. Ok, thanks, now I have a craving for pancakes...