Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day today. Valentine's day is probably my favorite holiday. I enjoy letting my friends and family know how much I care about them. I like that it fell on a Monday this year as we celebrated with our friends and family all weekend!

Here is what the studio looked like a few days ago as I was working on some last minute cards. It's controlled chaos.


These are the pink champagne cupcakes I made yesterday. It was a new recipe for me and I was pleased at how moist and delicious they were! Leave a comment if you want the recipe or just search at bettycrocker.com for "pink champagne cupcakes."


And here are a few Valentine's I made last week. I fell in love with the robot paper as soon as I saw it!



2 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute cards! i love the robots too :) we also made cupcakes to celebrate the holiday!

ChezChani said...

Love the cards but would probably love the cupcakes more!