Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I Love Your Art Blog Award
Tracy Topps from MinisOnTheEdge has presented me with the I Love Your Art Blog award. Thank you so much for presenting me with the Award!
Now I have to list seven likes or loves in no particular order (not including family and friends, because they already know they are #1):
1) Sirius satellite radio - not sure I could give this up
2) my new art room - my husband rocks for helping me achieve this dream!
3) collecting fleur de lis items
4) photography - I love taking pictures and feel bad when I don't have the camera with me and miss some great photo op
5) my kitties - they provide me with much joy & unconditional love
6) pizza and chocolate - my favorite foods
7) spring flowers - lilac, hyacinth and peonies are favorites
There are so many wonderful blogs out there that it's hard to choose. But here are a few of my favorites.(Opening sealed envelope)
The I Love Your Art blog award winners are...
1. ChezChani - Check out her wonderful beaded jewelry, she is very talented! I don't think I'd have the patience for the intricate work that she does!
2. Paper*Cakes - Has the cutest blog ever with cupcakes and pink things. Her cards are wonderful.
3. S&T Creations - Teri is another very talented jewelry artist with unique designs that make a statement!
4. WhimsyByMari - great earrings with beautiful lampwork beads and a great photographer too!
5. Purr Prints - Becca's swirly and colorful designs are wonderful. If you are a cat lover, check out her blog.
6. Dented Halo - Carmen is a whiz at Beadweaving and her work amazes me. Check out her rings.
7. Maylees Garden - Libby's soaps are the best I've tried. Loaded with shea butter to keep your skin from drying out. And the scents are so yummy. She is also a great seamstress.