Monday, April 13, 2009

A Prize from Miss Lilith Jewelry!


Shortly after we came back from our Spring Break mini-vacation, I received this lovely surprise in the mail!

A fellow jewelry artist and blogger, Miss Lilith, had a contest on her blog recently. She asked people to offer advice on packaging items for sales on esty or just packaging items in gift boxes. Lots of great comments were left on her blog. I was surprised to learn that she picked my packaging as the winner of her contest.

Here is the lovely necklace that she sent to me. Please check out the ribbons and cute packaging she has designed. I love the crystal accent added to the flower. Here is a link to her shop at etsy, which also features lots of great pearl clip earrings. Clip earrings are so hard to find and I am always looking for them for my mom and my mother in law. Please take a look!

Sending out a big thanks to Miss Lilith for the contest and the wonderful necklace!

2 comments:

ChezChani said...

Nice!

Jessica Marie said...

such a beautiful necklace :D i love it