Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Pretties from the Bead Show


I went to a bead show in Louisville over Easter weekend. Here are some of the pretties I picked up. Can't wait to start working with these new beads! I especially love the triangle beads. They are black with small dots of blue - so unique. The sterling silver turtles are too cute. I only found two of those. My favorite is the inlay shell pendants. They are lovely! One is round, the other is fan shaped.

See something you would like turned into a pair or earrings or a bracelet or necklace? Let me know!

5 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I think I hyperventilate every time I go to a bead show! My last haul in February was, er, very large.

ChezChani said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with all these too. My work is always so specific that I can't really collect stuff like this. For a long while I only used seed beads. Now I'm using seed beads, crystals and anything round and no bigger than 6mm. I guess the bright side is I can't buy every pretty bead I see (my budget breathes a sigh of relief.)

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Ooooh pretties!!!! I bet ya went nuts! It was so good to meet you, I'll get back to your emails soon! Been a busy weekend!

jeweledrabbit said...

Those are beautiful. I especially like the peacock beads.

Anonymous said...

Kim, we went too and loved it---my business partner kept me on a budget though, but we still had lots of "finds." Don't forget, Rings n Things comes next Tuesday!!! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress