Friday, May 8, 2009

Goodies from Rings and Things Show


Ah, I love a bead show. Especially one that is about 2 miles from my office that I can go to on my lunch hour. I had to power shop to find these beauties!

It's the first time I've been to a Rings and Things event. I must say it was well organized and I did not have to wait in a long line to check out either. I was worried about getting back to work on time, but I made it!

I absolutely love all these goodies, but I think the most unique find was the round brown dyed mother of pearl beads. Aren't those cool?

5 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I can't wait to go! They don't get to my area until July, but I'll be there!

jeweledrabbit said...

Those MOP beads are cool indeed.

ChezChani said...

Have fun with these, they look great!

Anonymous said...

Kim, we had a great time, but we did go later than you. I had went last year but Saundra couldn't make it. But we both went this year AND for the 1st time, S & T Creations had enough money to BUY our picks!!!! WOO HOO!
Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

ohdawno said...

found you via Dave (@Rings_Things) on Twitter - I can't wait to go to tomorrow's show in San Mateo - those are great finds! (hope there are good ones left!)