Monday, May 4, 2009

A Great Gift from Wilmoth Farms


I had the pleasure of meeting Rachel from Wilmoth Farms at our Ky etsy team meeting at the end of April. Imagine my surprise when she presented me with this wonderful gift basket!

Check out Rachel's etsy shop to see her latest creations. Besides soap, she also creates body butter, lip balm, lotion bars, bath salts, etc. I love reading her descriptions and she goes into a lot of detail about the ingredients in her products.

Thank you Rachel. I can't wait to try out these goodies. Right now I am hooked on the lotion bar!!

3 comments:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

A BIG thanks Kim! I'm glad you enjoyed your goodies! Let me know how you liked the rest of them! Thanks again and big hugs!!!
Rachel

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

A BIG thanks Kim! I'm glad you enjoyed your goodies! Let me know how you liked the rest of them! Thanks again and big hugs!!!
Rachel

ChezChani said...

Ohhhh love those kind of baskets. Have always dabbled with the idea of making stuff like that. I've made bath salts and lip colour and just tried some solid perfume. I have a box of goats milk soap in the garage for rebatching. It's been there for a couple of years LOL